Johnstown Estate Planning Lawyers
The estate planning process is complex and time-consuming without proper legal representation. Our Johnstown estate planning attorneys offer services including:
- Preparation of a last will & testament
- Preparation of Durable powers of attorney for healthcare and living wills
- Long term care directives
- Preparation of power of attorney for financial matters
- Final arrangement plans
- Planning for estates subject to Federal Estate Tax
- Irrevocable Insurance Trusts
- Gifting of business and realty interests
- Representing Executors and Trustees in Estate or Trust Administration
- Representation of charitable organizations and charitably minded donors
- Pet Trusts
Failing to properly plan will impact your heirs and loved ones. It can be costly and time-consuming, especially if left to the court to determine the distribution of property.
At Sahlaney, Dudeck & Hochfeld we are ready to help you plan your estate to protect your assets for future generations. Reach out to our Johnstown estate planning team, today.